Forum closed. New forum available at http://community.wymeditor.org/

Comment

Support forum for WYMeditor.

Comment

Postby Ole Martin on Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:47 am

Everyting seems to work fine, but it dont work when I will make a comment to my story / page.
Something I missed?
Ole Martin

Postby jfh on Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:45 pm

Sorry, what do you mean?
jfh
Site Admin

Postby Ole Martin on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:43 pm

Soory,
I use Drupal and when I make a storry / forumtopic etc. the editor work great. But when someone want to replay so don't WYSIWYM-editor show up. (it will not work. (I know it's a Drupal-thing, but maybe someone know why?)

We are using this editor in our supportsite (www.drupal.no) and our members like it very much.
Ole Martin

Check the class 'wymupdate'

Postby patrice on Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:41 am

Maybe I am wrong but your problem may be due to the fact that your story / topic is not correctly saved inside Drupal. You can check that by searching the HTML code of the save button: it should be an 'input' tag along with a class 'wymupdate'. The class 'wymupdate' allows the story / topic to be correctly saved when the save button is clicked.
patrice

Postby Moxide on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:53 am

Hello,

Using the current Drupal module, WYMeditor appears only on "body" textareas, not on "comment" textareas.
This fact will change with the upcoming WYM0.4 module : you will be able to enable/disable WYMEditor on any textarea.

This module will be released when JQuery_Update is updated to JQuery 1.2 (see http://drupal.org/node/156221).

Regards.
Moxide

Return to Support