Forum closed. New forum available at http://community.wymeditor.org/

Roadmap

Support forum for WYMeditor.

Roadmap

Postby fletchgqc on Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:13 am

Hi,

I don't want to put any pressure on you guys since you are providing a free product, but I was wondering if you could update the Roadmap perhaps? You are sort of drifting behind in the Trac system and there doesn't seem to be any action going on development-wise.

I saw quite a bit of interest expressed in this project around the internet so I and no doubt others as well would like to know whether you are still pushing ahead towards a 1.0 release, or has the enthusiasm waned? Personally I am interested in Drupal for example, yet I note that still only the 0.2 version is available for Drupal.

I am trying to find out because I have to make some decisions about editors for a project I'm working on this year.

Thanks.
fletchgqc

Postby thatvetguy on Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Yes, would interest me too. If you guys don't have time or the motivation to develop wymeditor any further maybe you could acknowledge it and ask openly for help. But know people don't know whats happening...
thatvetguy

Postby jfh on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:01 pm

Hi,

We've been very busy these last months, and the development has unfortunately been slowed down because of lack of time.

My current WYMeditor time is limited, but I'll continue to support the project as best as I can.

Anyway, if you want to help, please feel free to send code on the Trac or drop me a mail (jf.hovinne at wymeditor dot org) - thanks!
jfh
Site Admin

Postby mr_lundis on Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:21 pm

mr_lundis

Return to Support