Forum closed. New forum available at http://community.wymeditor.org/

Inserting Images

Support forum for WYMeditor.

Re: Inserting Images

Postby wilhelm on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 pm

No, everything works fine with 1.2.6. I'm including jQuery 1.2.6 on my pages using WYMeditor now, and 1.3.2 on everything else (some of my stuff depends on 1.3.x).

Note that I just dropped in a new wymeditor JS file built from a fresh checkout, leaving everything else as it was. Is that enough, or do I need anything else?
wilhelm

Postby mr_lundis on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Modified the dialogue code a little bit, insertion of images under jQuery 1.3.x should be working now.

Cheers! ;)
Jonatan Lundin - designer, developer and forum moderator. You should follow me on Twitter!
mr_lundis

Postby chadwithuhc on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:23 am

fyi: i got a fresh checkout and used jquery 1.3.2 and had no luck with the images. i couldnt even get the images to popup for me. so now ive downgraded to 1.2.6 and am using .5 beta 2 release but id love to upgrade once we're 1.3.x ready!

EDIT: after looking through the repo some more i found your jquery 1.3 test page and realized i wasnt including the browser specific js files. I assume this was the problem. I will try that later today when i get the chance and i have a feeling it will be working. I also saw some of the other tests. very excited for them :)
chadwithuhc

Postby chadwithuhc on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:07 am

ok, ive tested it now with the new build and it is working correctly. great work!

althought i did notice two things weird in safair (im using 3.2.1) but not firefox:

1. when i click to add a link or image and change my mind and try to hit cancel, it doesnt close the popup.
2. ive changed the rich editor background to white instead of the light bluish purple but when i bold or italic something i get that color background behind the text still. is there a way to get rid of this?
chadwithuhc

Previous

Return to Support