Forum closed. New forum available at http://community.wymeditor.org/

no inline css, how make bottom für css-defined class

Support forum for WYMeditor.

no inline css, how make bottom für css-defined class

Postby chris_bbg333 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:32 am

Hello,
I'm new to your editor and actually the documentation is not too easy for a newbie.
I have too questions:
- I'd like to have no inline css, which means I#d like to define the different options (like header h1, header h2, bold, size, tables etc) in the css and make a bottom for each defined option in the editor. is that easily possible with your editor?
- reading the documentation I didn't find how to define your own bottom referring to a css-definded option.

Maybe you can help me.
Many thanks
chris_bbg333

Re: no inline css, how make bottom für css-defined class

Postby mr_lundis on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 am

Hi Chris, and welcome to the forum!
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do, WYMeditor does not generate any inline css at all. And what do you men by making a bottom?

Cheers!
Jonatan Lundin - designer, developer and forum moderator. You should follow me on Twitter!
mr_lundis

Postby chris_bbg333 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks, Sorry I was offline for a while.
Actually I try to get started but there seems to be not really a documentation on the net. I mean I dont get the documentation on the main website. It's not rellay a step by step introduction.

What I'd like to do is define all buttoms and all classes in the css. Example: if I like to have 5 versions of table, I'd like to define that in the css and create 5 buttoms for the different tables. In addition I dont get where e.g. bold or bullet points come from as I didnt define it yet.
I hope you know what I mean.
Thanks very much.
Chris
chris_bbg333

all with the same problem

Postby chris_bbg333 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:18 pm

ok for all that have the same problem. I changed the editor using one of the big editors.
if there is a step by step documentation, maybe i will change back but at the moment it seems to be a editor for people working with code for years.
many thanks anyway for your reply mr. lundis.
chris_bbg333

Postby mr_lundis on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:52 am

Hello again!
I think we've misunderstood each other somewhat. Are you trying to change which buttons are to appear in the tool bar? If that's not what you're trying to do could you maybe post a link to an example from one of "the big editors"?

Cheers! ;)
Jonatan Lundin - designer, developer and forum moderator. You should follow me on Twitter!
mr_lundis

Return to Support