Forum closed. New forum available at http://community.wymeditor.org/

Translation submitted, no response

Discuss features, code, contributions, ideas, suggestions, ...
For bugs, patches and feature requests, please post on the Trac:
http://trac.wymeditor.org/

Translation submitted, no response

Postby duw on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Have submitted the Welsh translation to the ticket system about 2 months ago (Ticket #195) . No response and it's not included in the download. Any idea if I've done something wrong. Should I have posted it somewhere else?
duw

Re: Translation submitted, no response

Postby duw on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Do I take it that WYMEditor is no longer supported?

//EDIT - didn't want to bump! 24/03/10

As admin hasn't been in for almost a month a the mod hasn't visited for over a month, am I wasting my time? Any ideas?

Funny - WYMEditor was given a mention in last month's .net magazine. :roll:
duw

Postby mr_lundis on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:28 pm

I'm sorry! I've totally missed this! In trunk now, r651.

Edit: To clarify, those of us who work with WYMeditor (just me, at the moment :? ) are doing so in our spare time. To expect us (me) to provide commercial grade support during the limited time I have available - and at the same time expect the development to move forward is unreasonable. Thats not to say that the WYMeditor project is dead - although some help with development, maintenance, or anything else would be appreciated. :wink:
Jonatan Lundin - designer, developer and forum moderator. You should follow me on Twitter!
mr_lundis

Postby duw on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate that these open source projects are supported in your spare time and I certainly don't expect commercial grade 'support' - I was was just making a contribution that seemed to be ignored. However, glad to see that all is well. Good luck with the app and congrats on the mention in .net magazine.
duw

Postby mr_lundis on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 pm

I'm sorry if I came on a bit strong, and I am grateful that you took the time to make this contribution to the WYMeditor project.

Cheers! ;)
Jonatan Lundin - designer, developer and forum moderator. You should follow me on Twitter!
mr_lundis

Return to Developers