Forum closed. New forum available at http://community.wymeditor.org/

Hello?

Please present yourself, your CMS, your life, how you use WYMeditor...

Hello?

Postby livingegg on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Is this project still alive? Do any humans maintain this website?
livingegg

Re: Hello?

Postby livingegg on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Since I cannot get a single response anywhere on the forums I am assuming this project is dead. Its a shame because this is quite possibly the best "visual editor" I've seen, but maybe not very viable in the long-run if there is no-one to maintain it. Those looking to adopt this editor for your project: beware! :x
livingegg

Postby mr_lundis on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Hello!
I just want to say that we're not dead, although development has slowed down a lot... Any kind of help with future development and/or support is greatly appreciated!

Cheers! ;)
Jonatan Lundin - designer, developer and forum moderator. You should follow me on Twitter!
mr_lundis

Postby fogshore on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:03 am

Hello! I'm new here. I was also wondering if the site is dead. Good to know that it's not. Have a great day ahead of you guys!
fogshore

Postby manat on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 am

I am new here. Just I want start my self.My self Moris.I am from New york. .I am student of University,Currently I have doing MBA.I am regular user of internet.My hobby like a watching TV and listing English song.I am new this forum So I want great information regarding this forum.Thanks in advance. :D
manat

Postby R1zbear on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:21 am

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!
R1zbear

Return to About you